Diagnose and Treatment of Knee Pain
The knees provide stable support for the body. Your knee joint is made up of bone, cartilage, ligaments, and fluid, while muscles and tendons help the knee move.
Knee problems can interfere with your daily life in many ways, from participating in sports to simply getting up from a chair and walking. Knee pain, especially from severe arthritis, can negatively impact your quality of your life. In Little Rock, you can count on knee surgeon Dr. William Hefley to help restore your mobility and active lifestyle and get you back in the game.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Collateral Ligament Sprains (LCL and MCL)
- Meniscus Tear
- Articular Cartilage Disorders
- Knee Arthritis
- Patellofemoral Syndrome (Kneecap Problems)
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Knee Tendon Bursitis
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- Loose Body Removal
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Patella Pain – Removal of Damaged Cartilage
- Patella Pain – Removal Painful Plica
- Synovial Problems – Removal of Inflamed Synovium
- Synovial Problems – Removal of Painful Plica
- Torn ACL – Allograft
- Torn ACL – Anatomic Footprint Reconstruction
- Torn ACL – Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft
- Torn ACL – Hamstring Graft
- Torn ACL – Quadriceps Tendon Graft
Is knee pain keeping you from doing the things you love to do or interfering with simple everyday activities? Then it’s time to call Little Rock knee surgeon Dr. Bill Hefley. He can restore your mobility so you can get back your active lifestyle. Call (800) 336-2412 to schedule an appointment or use our online form.
"I played football 57 days after Dr. Hefley did my ACL surgery and scored a TD on the first play I touched the ball."